Monday 13 May 2013

Party Time

Crafting hours were far and few between last week.  This is because it was the week leading up to The Party.  My seven year old became an eight year old and left me wondering where the time had gone, not to mention the fact I don't feel old enough to have an eight year old!  In a moment, in which I must have completely lost all my senses, I consented to a four hour party in my own home for eight little girls plus birthday girl on a Saturday afternoon.  By this morning I am nearly recovered.

We had definite activities plus adult help to marshal the troops which I think made the experience a lot less stressful than it could have been.  After an initial welcoming period and present opening time the girls spent an hour decorating cupcakes:


Followed by film watching and popcorn:


And hot dogs, chips and birthday cake to finish!





No comments:

Post a Comment