Friday 23 April 2010

Confined to the Sewing Room

The builders are in this week. We're having some damp proofing done in the house - what we had hoped would have been done a month ago, before we unpacked all our boxes! Nevermind volcanic ash from Iceland, my home has a thick covering of mortar dust, cement and now plaster! It has got EVERYWHERE, despite having protected everything with dust sheets - I can even taste it! Thankfully, the work has only affected downstairs so upstarus has remained relatively livable. I've been confined to my sewing room all week indulging in enforced sewing! I've started machine quilting a baby blanket, nearly completed the embroidery on block one of the 'Down in the Garden' project and started block two! No pics as yet as the camera is somewhere under a dust sheet...

No comments:

Post a Comment