Monday 5 April 2010

Easter Wedding at Birling Manor




Well, it all came together and I completed the bridesmaid cardigans and the wedding cake with time to spare! This is largely due to the fact my lovely friend Lisa gave me a big hand with the flowerpaste daisies. The whole day was a chilled, relaxed affair, held at the beautiful Birling Manor. The bride wore a beautiful, vintage inspired gown, designed by herself, the champagne flowed (I have never seen so much champagne at a wedding!)and the wedding breakfast was inspired. This consisted of a sussex cheeseboard to graze over while we waited for our main of freshly fried fish and chips from 'Moby Dick's Chip Van'! This was followed by waffles and organic icecream, freshly made in the waffle van! Much fun was had by all, although I missed my brother and his bride attacking an Easter Pinata whilst blindfolded...

No comments:

Post a Comment