Wednesday 10 November 2010

Photo Crisis!

I have been very busy with multiple crafting projects. Sadly there is no photographic evidence of this for now. This is basically because last Friday (a particularly bad day) in a cloud of pregnancy brain fluff I put the memory card from the camera into the wrong 'hole' in the computer (am not very up on technological language!)and it disappeared! My husband, who has been on nights, has yet to retrieve it for me! The whole saga just added insult to injury as the very same day I managed to forget it was non-uniform day at school,a crown designing competition (school again) and also managed to wash all my husband's bank cards as well as his memory stick with important work data on!

On the crafting front I have completed a house warming cushion, a quilt for Sophia's class for their reading corner and am just finishing a quilt for a friend's new baby girl. I am also on a mission to complete my brother's wedding quilt before they visit next week and an array of simple Christmas decorations for the after-school craft club I am helping to host! It's making for a few cozy afternoons in front of the fire!

1 comment:

  1. I remember pregnancy brain well. I am not sure it ever really left me before it returned with Maggie-bump.. hope Andy can rescue the memory card. I hate it when I lose photos.. and also hope the washing didn't damage the cards/mem stick!
    looking fwd to seeing your handiwork, esp Christmas decorations, might inspire me for an activity with Fred.. xx

    ReplyDelete