Friday 18 April 2014

Seamless Cardigan



I made another seamless baby cardigan!  I love knitting for small people as the garments knit up so quickly and there is no time to lose interest.   The seamless method, of which I am a major fan,  also offers a better finish - there was no sewing at all involved in this one.  This pattern is a very popular free Ravelry download and best of all it was a stash buster using less than two balls of Rowan Pure Wool 4 ply I already had in my collection.  I thought that adding two different colours of buttons would make it a bit different and again I chose spotty dotty buttons - i love spots!  I'm trying very hard at the moment to sort through my stash and find designated projects for my accumulated wool - this is because the weekend after Easter I'm headed to 'Wonderwool' to replenish!

Pattern details here

No comments:

Post a Comment