Monday 11 May 2015

Socks




I went to Wonderwool a few weeks ago and bought this lovely sock yarn.  It's 'Jitterbug' by Colinette yarns - a fabulous Welsh yarn company.  I was so pleased to see them at Wonderwool this year - I've been a fan of theirs for absolutely ages but whenever I've been to Wonderwool in the past they've not been there :-(

This colour way is called 'Paintbox'.  I love it because it looks as if my children got hold of some white yarn and a pot of felt tip pens.  As it happens the socks were made for my eldest daughter as a little gift.  Last week she spent two nights away from home on a school trip to Snowdonia.  It sounds as though they had a ball - these socks were worn for a trek up Snowdon!  Hopefully they kept her feet comfy in her walking shoes.


I'm working on a pair of socks for child number 2 at the moment.  I don't think, however, the baby will get some for a while - I can't keep up with the rate at which that one is growing.  Too big too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment