Saturday 12 February 2011

Day Out

We've had a lovely family day out today in a bid to maintain a degree of normality - still no baby! My sister-in-law had a baby girl yesterday and she was due after me! Anyhow, that aside, it was lovely to get out of the house and enjoy some fresh air before returning home for an afternoon of Six Nations rugby!

My husband is a very keen fisherman and Sophia loves going with him from time to time. Obviously, being only 5 years old, there is a limit to her tolerance, but nevertheless we spent a good 2 hours at a lakeside in glorious spring sunshine.


Blue skies...

Four fish were caught - one carp and three bream ...

While I read ...

And carried on with my Giant Rainbow Granny Sqaure!

1 comment:

  1. Soph looks so grown up! When did Andy discover a love of fishing? Hope baby is now on its way.. thinking of you. x

    ReplyDelete