Monday 7 February 2011

Still Waiting!

No news on the awaited little person I'm afraid. My husband and I are two of the most punctual people you could ever meet - sadly this is evidently not true of this little boy or his big sister! However, to pass the time today I was taken to one of my favourite haunts Cafe TwoCann for lunch before stopping off to stock up on magazines for a little light reading! On the creative front I am now in love with crocheting granny squares. My current project is progressing excellently - my giant rainbow granny square, as it has become known! I'm using Rico Creative Cotton which is a barginous yarn available in a rainbow of colours which I am totally in love with. This fabulous yarn was recommended on the Attic24 blog and can be purchased from my favourite yarn shop in the whole world - First4yarns - as listed in my favourite places of inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Rhi My Nana used to make blankets that were one GIANT Granny square as you are calling them, You just keep doing your rows until it's as big as you want! xo

    ReplyDelete