Saturday 5 February 2011

Pizza Night

Saturday in our house is very often Pizza night - homemade of course! It's something we all pitch in with making and the fact that its so easy is a bonus. As Andy commutes all week, Saturdays are almost always family days so a meal that is fun and takes care of itself is just the ticket! Sometimes I make the dough by hand but more often than not I let the breadmaker do it for me! The choice of toppings is always endless - tonight's version was Sophia's choice - tomato puree, fresh tomato, pepperoni and cheese.
Who knows what will be chosen next time topping wise! My favourite is a tomato puree base topped with caramelised, balsamic red onions and lots and lots of feta cheese!

1 comment:

  1. Friday night is pizza night in our house- has been for years! Fred loves it - and can now make his own! he even kneads the dough..
    No baby yet, I take it?

    ReplyDelete