Tuesday 26 June 2012

Grey Day

It's a grey day here today.  The weather is definitely not summery - it's raining and the heating is on.  What's worse is the fact that it's that horrible penetrating drizzle which makes everything and everyone miserable!  As a result I'm having a cwtchy sort of afternoon as I've nowhere to be til this evening - not even a school run.  While the Baby Boy sleeps I am crafting - cutting fabric for a quilt for my friend's new baby.  I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with the design yet though!


In contrast to today, the weekend was lovely - the odd shower but plenty of sunshine.  We had a relaxing weekend in Warwickshire at the in-laws, where I managed to finish the snowball quilt!


It was sunny and dry enough to photograph the quilt on grass!  I must try and get some pics of the detail this week but I just wanted to share the overall effect. 

1 comment:

  1. Am liking the snowball quilt, you must help me finish my 2 quilt tops ,as I have no clue,how to do the doing and back etc

    ReplyDelete