Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas Sewing


My Christmas sewing has finally begun!  This is a Christmas gift for a very special Aussie baby and is currently on it's way Down Under. 

I found a bib tutorial at Chickpea Sewing Studio - home of lots of lovely pictures and sewing ideas.  The fabric I think is from  'Countdown to Christmas', which was one of Moda's Christmas ranges last year.  I've been saving the fat quarters for a while.  I love the reindeer print - it has the names of Father Christmas' reindeer's printed on it and is sooooo cute.  My favourite part of this bib is the fastening!  I bought the non sew variety and I think it gives it a very professional finish!

On the Farmer's Wife quilt front, I did unexpectedly manage two blocks last week.  I shall photograph them later for sharing.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment