Thursday 13 December 2012

The Most Wonderful Time...

I am starting to feel a little more festive - the cold weather has most certainly helped this feeling, not to mention the fact my Christmas tree is up!


This was taken in the late afternoon sun, earlier in the week.  My husband went on the tree buying expedition on Sunday afternoon with the Big Girl who wanted a 'Norman Tree' - turns out this is a Nordman Fir.  'Norman' must be about 8 foot tall and is very, very fat :-)

I've indulged in a little more afternoon Christmas sewing this week too:


A Christmassy cushion cover, made with 2.5 inch fabric strips to fit a 12" square cushion.  I'd like to make another Christmas quilt this year but I think I might be running low on time.  What I really need is a couple of snow days ....unlikely I say. Very.

No comments:

Post a Comment