Saturday 17 November 2012

More blocks

I managed two blocks again this week which was very surprising.  Well, if I'm honest it's nearly two - one of my blocks is missing a small piece of fabric which needs to be ironed on with bondaweb.  This week's blocks have largely been determined by which templates I already had in my possession - the printer has been having technical issues so I had to make do with what I had.  My Very Useful Husband has now cured the problem and thus template heaven will ensue.

Flower Basket


Well it will be a flower basket when the handle is added!  It is to be a curved handle applied to the large white floral triangle on the upper left.  I should get this done over the next couple of days.

Practical Orchard





I ADORE this block and I am so pleased with it :-) all the corners seem to match up!  I love the pretty fabrics too.

Got other little projects on the go as well and these should hopefully make an appearance this week.

Pro12 rugby beckons soon so Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment