Sunday 7 April 2013

Home Day

Yesterday I had a home day.  I love these sorts of days - days where you don't stray far from home and just potter around doing bits and bobs.  My Dr. Husband was on call this weekend which meant we couldn't stray far from home in case he got called in to work - any family trips on such days usually involve two cars and lots of hassle.  I, for one, am happy to be at home on such days completing little yet fulfilling tasks.  My main achievement was painting our front door a lovely shade of duck egg blue - I must try and take a photo.

I tend to lose track of time during school holidays and Easter time in particular throw as me - probably because of the long weekend at the start.  I couldn't work out for the life of me what I had accomplished when with regards to the Farmer's Wife Quilt (FWQ).  I think I am now up to date and I can share four blocks with you!

In no particular order, and on a breezy day here they are:


(Storm Signal - block 90)


(Wrench - block 111)

Wrench is the very last block in the book - shame it's not true of my quilt!



(Strawberry Basket - block 91)

Hard work but worth it!  And finally:


( Hill & Valley - block 46)

My very favourite from this bunch ;-)

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment