Wednesday 3 April 2013

Rail Trip




My poor neglected blog! Following on from my 'Seasons of Life' post, life has indeed been manic in the run up to Easter and over the Bank Holiday weekend.
We've enjoyed lunch with friends, an Easter Saturday wedding and currently a certain, very excited, seven year old and myself are on a Rail Trip!
We have ventured by rail to Brighton, well Hove actually, where my brother and his lovely wife life and now their gorgeous twins!!





We have had a wonderful time and the weather has been glorious - it is always sunny on the south coast it seems!
I came to Hove bearing quilted gifts which explains my virtual silence over the last week or so! My twin quilts were actually completed on my train journey down where I furiously sewed on the binding!
A quilt for a boy:








And a quilt for a girl:








Today we head home to see the Busy Boy and the Dr Husband. I've so many sewing projects to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment