Friday 11 March 2011

Background Note

Two posts in one day - what was that I wrote about taking time out to sit and relax?!
You may have noticed I've been playing around with my blog backround over the last week or so. I decided it needed a bit of brightening up so I've been experimenting with the design template. Initially I settled on a blue floral design I liked but decided the design was too big and drew the eye away from the actual blog! I much prefer the background design I've now applied - I love the mixture of colours which I think are more in keeping with my personality. I hope to do a bit more work on my blog layout and design over the next few weeks, possibly adding a few more features - I am not the most computer literate of people so this may take some time. I am determined that my blog looks as good as my husband's new blog about his love of fishing - the content doesn't inspire me particularly but I must confess that it looks great!

1 comment:

  1. Andy's blogging? you should put up a link so we can see the fish he's catching!

    ReplyDelete