Monday 7 March 2011

Glorious Weekend!

With a gorgeous 2 week and a bit baby, a nearly six year old and a very busy doctor husband I am not having much crafting time at the moment! My sewing machine is going to be slightly under used for a good few weeks yet. I am having some crochet time though as I've discovered it works very well with breastfeeding! The Giant Rainbow Granny Square is in it's final stages so I hope it will be done this week as I want to get onto the next project!

Despite being very busy and ever so slightly(!) sleep deprived my mind is working overtime with project ideas for the spring and Easter in particular. The middle of the night feedings are providing ample time for planning and researching such activities. This weekend we've enjoyed some glorious weather - beautiful early spring sunshine - which always makes me want to get out, get organised and get crafting!

Some pics of my Glorious Weekend:

coffee and cake


glorious view

glorious sky



and Cwmdonkin Park in the afternoon sun.

2 comments:

  1. like the new look... and the glorious pics esp of the gorgeous girl but where are the photos of the gorgeous boy? Hope all is going well. Think of you often.

    ReplyDelete