Saturday 12 March 2011

Blueberry Pancakes

What better way to start the weekend than with some lovely blueberry pancakes. I am not convinced that this was my best batch given that Noah started crying in the background half way through making them! They were very tasty though and Sophia and I managed to save some for a very tired Andy post night shift.


Check out my Cath Kidston clad arm mixing the batter - the dressing gown was a Christmas gift from my parents!


The recipe for the batter is as follows:

125g plain flour
300 ml milk ( I used full fat this morning)
1 egg
handful of blueberries.

I add the batter to a warmed blini pan and throw in the blueberries - it's important to ensure you put in enough batter to anchor the blueberries otherwise they stick up and burn on flipping the pancake over!

No comments:

Post a Comment